Saturday, March 30, 2013

Scripture Saturday


1 Peter 4:12-13 Friends, when life gets really difficult, don’t jump to the conclusion that God isn’t on the job. Instead, be glad that you are in the very thick of what Christ experienced. This is a spiritual refining process, with glory just around the corner. (MSG)

I LOVE this --- It is so comforting to know that God is never surprised by whatever trial I'm going through....He is very aware....He's right here with me....He's in control and He is at work behind the scenes! THAT IS JUST SO AMAZING TO ME!!!

I should be happy that I'm able to share in even the tiniest bit of suffering that Jesus went through on my behalf. Nothing I go through could even compare to what He experienced!

God is still refining me and revealing more and more of Himself to me everyday and I am so grateful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails