Saturday, September 13, 2008

Home Group Softball Game and Basketball! ~ June 2008

This was a great game! We played against Tim's group and it was the closest game I can ever remember. They would get ahead and then we would get ahead and it was like that through the whole game. I have to say that I should get a prize for being the best cheerleader. Ok, maybe the loudest cheerleader! I had a blast cheering my team on!















My team waiting for their turn to bat!





















Kasey and then Michael are up to bat, while Andy is catcher!














After the softball game a bunch of people weren't ready to go home, so some played basketball, while the rest of us watched. It was great to spend all day together....and oh so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails