Friday, November 26, 2010

Skywatch Friday ~ A Glimmer of Pink!

I love it when the sky is pink!  Ok, truth is....I love any colors in the sky....pink, red, violet, yellow, orange, gray or even blue! My husband often catches me gazing at the sky, just enjoying the beautiful cloud formations or the birds flying over and of course, I usually have my camera in hand. LOL These pics are sooc (straight out of the camera) taken on 3/31/2010.

(Taken with my Canon Rebel XSi, Aperture f/11, Shutter Sp. 1/15 sec., ISO 400, Focal Length 60mm)

(f/11, Shutter Sp. 1/60 sec., ISO 400, Focal Length 60mm)

(f/16, Shutter Sp. 1/8 sec., ISO 100 Focal Length 109mm)

(f/16, Shutter Sp. 1/8 sec., ISO 100 Focal Length 60mm)

(f/16, Shutter Sp. 1/8 sec., ISO 100 Focal Length 60mm)
(f/16, Shutter Sp. 1/60 sec., ISO 100 Focal Length 116mm)
I took this pic an hour and 28 minutes later and as you can see, the pink is gone and it's looking a bit dreary out. I just love how the sky changes from minute to minute!

Please hop on over to SKYWATCH FRIDAY and take a look at some other beautiful skies all over the world!

4 comments:

  1. I love it when the sky has some pink in it too. These are all great shots and like you said, it's amazing how the sky changes constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots of the sunset!
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors! I agree...any color will do just so I am somewhere to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PINK! Haven't really noticed that the sky turned PINK :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails