Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Big Stress Over Now!

We finally got our kitchen cabinets ordered and what a relief that is! I had no idea how stressful it would be trying to design a kitchen and an island. I can't tell you how many times we redesigned the island to get it to fit just right and get it just the way I wanted it. The kitchen is the most important room in the house for me and being the visual person that I am, it was difficult to design it, without actually seeing it.

I'm so excited because we got the cabinets for 20 % off, plus free glazing, free sink base and free hardware. We also got the appliances for 10 % off too. I love a good deal just as much as any woman does! Oh and we also got the front door for half price because someone ordered it and then didn't purchase it for some reason. I love it and will probably stain it with a dark cherry stain. I'm thinking of an olive green for the exterior of the house and I think a cherry stained door would look awesome.

Today they put up the interior wall frames and it is so cool to see the actual rooms now. Tomorrow I will take some pictures and upload them on here for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails