Monday, January 12, 2009

January 2, 2009

This pic was taken around noon! Isn't it awesome?


Most people probably won't think this pic is anything special, but I love clouds!

This is one of my favorite pictures. When you zoom in on the bird you can see how clear it is....I am so amazed with this camera!
I'm still playing with the settings on my camera and learning how it works. This pic prob could have been a little more focused than what it is, but I think this is pretty good when you realize just how far away it really is.



I thought this really looked cool!

I love the fog in this picture! You'll probably have to click on it to see it. Sorry the pics are so small....I'll have to remember to make them larger next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails