Sunday, November 15, 2009

Worship and Praise Sunday ~ One Life To Love

***(don't forget to pause my music player in the right sidebar, before playing the video)

Today I'm sharing One Life To Love by 33 Miles!

This isn't exactly a worship song, but it's one of my favorites and it has a strong message that I think all of us need to be reminded of. "You only get just one time around, You only get one shot at this, Once chance to find out, The one thing that you don't wanna miss!" I always get choked up when I listen to this song because of the man who is dying and the woman who leaves her children.....it just breaks my heart. We only get "One ride, One try, One life.....to LOVE!"

Please hop on over to my friend Brittany's blog at SweetNothings, where she is hosting Worship and Praise Sunday and you can listen to more great songs. There you will also find instructions, if you would like to link up, to add your song/video.

If you would like to listen to all of the Worship and Praise videos I have shared thus far......scroll down to LABELS in my right sidebar and simply click on Worship and Praise Sunday or just click here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... I love it. Makes you cry. Thank you. Hold on to your honey tonight... the wind is going to blow I hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I find that the songs that aren't necessarily Christian, are the most moving. God is in everything, sometimes you just have to look...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails