Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One More Recipe...

I will be trying one more new recipe for Thanksgiving, so I thought I would share it. Click here for the recipe for Mac 'N Cheese with Bacon and Cheese. I already have a big block of (yellow) cheddar cheese on hand, so I will be using that instead of white cheddar, but I'm sure it will still be yummy.

I'm looking for a good baked macaroni and cheese recipe, so if any of you have one and would like to share it with me, I would appreciate it. I will be sure and let you know if this recipe turns out to be a winner!

This is my menu for Thanksgiving:

Roasted Butter Herb Turkey
Stuffing
Grainy Mustard Mashed Potatoes
Mac 'N Cheese with Bacon and Cheese
Sweet Potatoes
Broccoli with Sour Cream
Sweet White frozen corn
Cranberry Sauce
Olives
Deviled Eggs
Vegetable Tray with dip
Pumpkin Pie
Chocolate Cream Pie
Cheese Cake

Mmm, mmm, this is going to be quite the feast! Wish you all could come and eat with us!

3 comments:

  1. I think my husband would be a big fan of that mac and cheese. He thinks everything is better with bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are making me hungry! Tomorrow I will wish I was hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The recipes look great.
    I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I am so blessed to have met you in blogland.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails