Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2nd Choice, but I love it!

Well this is our second choice, but I do love it! I know it is quite different than our first choice, but the look is still a bit rustic and I think it is very warm. I am always drawn to warm colors! We actually brought the wood floor home with us tonight and we will be able to pick up the carpet in 7 to 10 days. It was very difficult to get a picture that shows the true color of the wood floor and carpet under the flourescent lighting in the store, but this gives you an idea. I know it will look great.





6 comments:

  1. I think it's going to look awesome. I can't wait to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially like the picture of your toe, DJ!! How do you wear sandles in the winter!!! So glad you found something you like. Love, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I thought that was an excellent picture of my toe!!! Must be my age....some days I'm cold and freezing and have to wear my thick fuzzy socks, or boots and some days I'm hot and wear my sandels. Go figure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think choice #2 will be gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ~Emily H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Emily! Hey I've been wondering where you've been....I haven't seen you commenting on anyone's blogs lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well.....I guess my schedule got a little, okay, a lot crazy this past week! We had men's retreat and during the retreat, we had our ladies' Christmas fellowship, since the guys were gone, I organized a children's Christmas party. One exciting weekend! Our evangelist's wife was ill so she and her children crashed here while her hubby was at retreat. As soon as the guys were back, I was bombarded with counciling. And then sick little girl kept me home last night. Today, I was finally able to take a deep breath! Wow! Did that ever feel good! ;-)
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails