Monday, March 2, 2009

BLOGGY GOODNESS!

Hey y'all, there was some down right bloggy goodness goin' on in my little bloggy world yesterday, so I just have to tell! First of all, out of the goodness of her heart, Brittany -aka new blogger buddy, helped me out with a little blogger 101. Trust me, this was much appreciated because nothing frustrates me more than, not being able to figure something out on the computer. I mean seriously, doesn't this frustrate you too? Especially when it turns out to be something as simple as pie and you think, why in the world couldn't I have figured that out? Well, guess what? Brittany's bloggy goodheartedness, spurred me on to tackle something I've been wanting to do for awhile now.

I've been wanting to change my template to 3 columns, but was too afraid that either I wouldn't be able to figure out how to do it, or that I would lose all of my posts and stuff, so I just kept putting it off. Well, to my surprise I decided to tackle it today, with a little help from the internet. I found a great website that gave me simple step by step instructions on how to back up my template and widgets, so I wouldn't lose all of my info., but my computer wouldn't cooperate. It kept telling me it couldn't find my notepad, which I had to have, to save it to.

After more time than I would like to mention, I finally wised up and decided to use my husband's computer and believe it or not, it only took me about 2 minutes to back up my template and widgets. It was a longer process changing the template to 3 columns, but that was just because I was so nervous and scared that I was going to mess it up. Oh man let me tell you how excited I was when it worked! I wanted to do a victory dance for sure!

We have a friend that always says, "It's all good!" Well girlfriends, let me tell you somethin'.....yesterday for me, "It was all bloggy goodness!"

2 comments:

  1. I love your new page!

    Recently we sang Your Grace Amazes me in church choir!

    Have been trying to post comments on several of your blog entries, the stars must not be alligned right, it wont let me.

    The comment I was going to leave about your flashback Friday picture was that was your YOUNG first husband!

    I'd love to come and help you decorate. Yes, I'd probably be having fits with nothing on the wall. It's a challenge for me to get all the decorating done quickly after a move. Makes it seem more like home with all my 'stuff'! If I remember correctly, your sister inlaw has great taste in decorating! Get her to come over and bribe her with that cheesecake you make!

    Love You!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, you're funny Beth, I just told Andy what you said about that being my YOUNG first husband and he laughed. Sorry you weren't able to post your comments....hopefully it will work from now on.

    Yes, my sister in law is awesome at decorating, in fact I have two sister's in law that are great at it. Hmmm, that's a good idea....a cheesecake bribe just might do the trick!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails