Friday, March 13, 2009

Flashback Friday

This is a picture of my mother and I with Clint Walker in 1976. This was such an exciting day, as we watched the filming of a movie, starring Clint Walker, Slim Pickens and Charles Bronson! Those of you, who grew up watching westerns like I did, will know who these actors are. The movie was called, "White Buffalo." I've probably seen every movie Clint Walker has made, but I have to say, the movie "Grizzly," is probably my all time favorite!
My sister Terri Lynn and Clint Walker!

Here I am with Slim Pickens.....he reached down and started waving my hand for the picture. It was fun to later watch the movie, knowing that I was standing right beside that stagecoach, only about 8 feet away while they were filming the scene.


That is Charles Bronson sitting in the chair, while taking a break from filming.


***(Pause my music player at bottom of page before you click play on these videos!)





This is a cute little clip of Jack Benny and Clint Walker. (Look how tall Clint is! He is 6 '6)

2 comments:

  1. What great pictures. I am sorry I am not into westerns but my brother is! It looks like the last picture could come out of a magazine. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great memories and photos! my husband enjoys westerns, i'll have to send him by here :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails