Thursday, March 26, 2009

20 Things You May Not Know About Me...

  • My nickname is DJ (my first and middle initials)
  • It drives me crazy when people call me Debbie....hellooo....my name is Debra!
  • I love my husband and my kids so much, it almost hurts!
  • My heart still goes pitter patter when my husband walks into the room
  • When my kids need to talk, I will stay up until wee hours into the morning listening
  • I put cayenne pepper on pretty much everything I eat (must be the cajun in me)
  • I add cayenne pepper to melted butter and pour it all over my popcorn
  • I love walking on the beach, playing in the water, and looking for sand dollars
  • I marvel over a beautiful sunset or sunrise
  • I love planting flowers in my yard, to admire and enjoy
  • If I wouldn't gain weight, I would eat pie, cheesecake and pastries everyday
  • I miss my mama's southern cookin'.....gumbo, collard greens, chicken ~n~ dumplins etc.
  • I'm a night owl and I don't like to get out of bed in the morning
  • My favorite candy is cinnamon bears and cinnamon hard candies
  • My favorite pies are banana cream and pumpkin
  • I love spinach and could eat it with every meal
  • The only fish I will eat are...halibut, bass, catfish and sturgeon
  • I will not eat liver, oysters, clams, shrimp, anchovies or cooked mushrooms
  • I am very sentimental
  • I can't wait to be a grandma someday

3 comments:

  1. That's a neat post. Enjoyed learning more about you. Couldn't do the cajun thing myself though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ- This is so funny, last night when I was trying to think of something to write, i almost did a list just like this! We are too much a like :) I love it! Thank you for sharing your 20 facts, I love getting to know you more and more each day. You are such a wonderful friend. Love you lots. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list. it was interesting to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails